Communication & social Media officer (Part time)
In the framework of our upcoming project “Digital innovation for peace” Elbiro seeks to hire an experienced and enthusiastic communication officer, who will be in charge of developing the organization’s communication strategy and social media sites.
- Build online network for the project’s beneficiary journalists and ensure regular activity of the network.
- Work closely with the executive team across the organisation to develop and edit the produced content for our communications channels including the website, social media and online network.
- Coordinate and publish the content for onsite materials with the project partners.
- Liaise with the relevant team members to develop and quality control content for the website and advise on appropriate locations for new pages and products.
- Plan and deliver social media campaigns for the beneficiary journalists.
- Assist the administrative team in filing and drafting the communication related documents and procedures.
- Update, review and draft policies, procedures and tools to enhance the communications capacity.
Understanding and Experience
- Experience of delivering & evaluating communication plans.
- Experience of producing branded event material and publications.
- Experience of video editing and content creation is desirable, not essential.
Knowledge & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of communication and IT
- Good personal presentation and verbal communication skills
- Good writing and editing skills for a variety of Audience and channels
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (Written and spoken)
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org before 02.Jan.2022.