Project coordinator (Part time)
In the framework of our upcoming project “Digital innovation for peace in Middle East and North Africa region” Elbiro looking for an experienced and committed project coordinator to assist the team in scheduling meetings, planning for activities and participate in the evaluation process.
- Prepare all project-related reports and evaluate day-by-day the project activities.
- Schedule all project trainings, meetings and asses all needs and required resources.
- Liaise with the project partners and beneficiaries to ensure project's delivery within the budget and on time.
- Contribute in data collection process and evaluate the overall performance of the project implementation.
- Support management team in preparing contracts and agreements with consultants, partners and freelance journalists.
- Conduct field visits and follow up on any other activities related to project.
Understanding & Experience
- At least 3 years experience in project management and Media campaigns field.
- Good work experience with NGOs system in human rights field
- Good work experience with Governmental institutions and International partners.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written) and ability to handle multi-tasking work.
- Time management & Risk management skills
- Monitoring & Quality assurance skills
- Proficiency in English & Arabic (written & Spoken)
If you're interested to apply, please send your resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28.Jan.2022