Finance officer (Part time)
In the framework of "digital innovation for peace in middle east and North Africa" project, Elbiro looking for an experienced finance officer to take in charge all project-related financial operations and be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Prepare the project's financial plan, and ensure to be followed in all phases of project.
- Support the management team to prepare and submit the financial reports on time.
- Provide all needed resources and documents, includes any payment supporting documents.
- Arrange and review all the payments in coordination with Elbiro finance team.
- Coordinate with the project beneficiaries and partners before and after Granting process.
- Reconcile bank statement and handle all related accounting activities.
- Maintain the paid vouchers in chronological order for future any auditing purposes.
- Prepare the financial reports that related to digital innovation project.
Understanding & Experience
- At least 3 years experience in Finance management and accounting or any relevant fields.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting softwares and advanced finance systems.
- Familiar with Auditing and budgeting process.
knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (Spoken & written)
- Good communication skills
- Risk management skills
- Able to handle time-sensitive tasks
If you're interested to apply, please send us your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org before 30.Jan.2022